Our goals are to:
1) Create the next generation of leaders via leadership development programs;
2) Prepare youth to succeed in college;
3) Mentor students to high school graduation and subsequently college graduation;
4) Positively impact youth through mentoring;
5) Prepare youth for academic success in middle school, high school and college;
6) Provide college scholarships;
7) Learn by interaction, doing and group dynamics;
8) Expose and introduce student to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
We have provided college scholarships to over 120 young people worth over $175,000 over the past 20 years.